City announce trial bus scheme for home games

Seriously pissed off Bus 13 Shaw one never turned up, managed to get a lift with some lads at 630pm, it’s a bit of a joke now, on the plus side as the game went to penalties I’d have never made the bus home it took 20 mins just to get out the ground, it should’ve been long gone but I had a lift back. Seriously thinking if binning night matches niw it’s too much hassle.
Bus not turning up in Shaw could have been the roadworks just after jubilee bends,
was stuck in it for 40 minutes on way to pick mate up from shaw,
had to turn around and go different way , he had to go in his own car.

Macc bus was a godsend. Got on it at 23.15, exact time the last train back to Macc left Piccadilly. No way could we have stayed for pens and made that
Made decent time too. Drivers seem to make up the route as they go along though. Doesn’t really matter as long as they get you home but I was surprised the way he went last night

Bus not turning up in Shaw could have been the roadworks just after jubilee bends,
was stuck in it for 40 minutes on way to pick mate up from shaw,
had to turn around and go different way , he had to go in his own car.
Shouldnt have affected it mate it picks up further away, I’ve emailed them to see what they say, but the stress of trying to get to and from a game now I can’t use the car is becoming a pain in the arse. I’m seriously going to have to look at whether I do night games anymore, I might even bin CL next season because of it.

Macc bus was a godsend. Got on it at 23.15, exact time the last train back to Macc left Piccadilly. No way could we have stayed for pens and made that
Yep. It worked well again last night. Timings good. Probably about 15 minutes longer than when I take my car - but no parking issues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.