City app ticket account 'robot' login issue

117 M34

I'm trying to get onto my ticket account on the city app to add cup schemes - I've been on them for 10+ years but saying I need to add them on again. Presume it's something to do with the change in card system prior to the Madrid game.

Anyway, when I try to get on my ticket account it says it needs to check I'm not a robot.
There is an option to slide a jigsaw piece into the correct place or listen to a voice recording where it reads a 6 digit number and you type it in.
I've tried both many times but saying they aren't correct.

Anyone else had the same issue?

It could be similar bugs that caused havoc for loads of people on the cup scheme ahead of the Madrid game when payments were unable to be taken.
I sorted it by signing out of my account and then signing back in on a totally different browser (Chrome instead of my usual Safari) Did that on laptop rather than phone or tablet and everything worked fine straight away.
Your issue may be more complex and might ultimately need the dreaded phone call but worth a try.

Have you got a vpn switched on ?
No.
I've tried on my phone and laptop and neither working. Laptop puts me in a queue on the website then kicks me off and phone has issue from post above.
Presume it must be a bug of some sort on the website.

Delete your data and refresh your cookies, then sign back in.

I'm trying to get onto my ticket account on the city app to add cup schemes - I've been on them for 10+ years but saying I need to add them on again. Presume it's something to do with the change in card system prior to the Madrid game.

Anyway, when I try to get on my ticket account it says it needs to check I'm not a robot.
There is an option to slide a jigsaw piece into the correct place or listen to a voice recording where it reads a 6 digit number and you type it in.
I've tried both many times but saying they aren't correct.

Anyone else had the same issue?
My account says the same regarding rejoining the cup schemes, but it says 2022 !

The Twitter team have always been good for me when I need to get in touch - they may take a few hours to get your question, though much better than spending the same time on the phone.

Man City Fan Support
@ManCityHelp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.