" City aren't playing well "

blue dallas

this is what a rag said to me this morning at work !!!
mind you he's still adamant that Slurgie discovered Giggs when he was 9 years old.

love it.

I'd have agreed with him and then said "I can't wait until our players do gel and we start playing with some understanding and find some form. We're just muddling through scoring three or four goals a game at the moment"

That's alright.

Let him believe what he wants.

Perhaps we'll surprise him, when we still don't 'play well' and beat them at the swamp.

The Pink Panther said:
I'd have agreed with him and then said "I can't wait until our players do gel and we start playing with some understanding and find some form. We're just muddling through scoring three or four goals a game at the moment"

This.

remind him of 7 goals in 2 games is just us gelling.

but we'll score 7 every game when we do.

Vienna_70 said:
That's alright.

Let him believe what he wants.

Perhaps we'll surprise him, when we still don't 'play well' and beat them at the swamp.
My thoughts exactly

fucking rags, ive just put on facebook "whats on the box tonight, i hate it when theres no football on", 3 of em are blubbering already! social networking, fucking great for winding rags up! i'll have the fuckers foaming at the mouth before kickoff!!

I'm sick of hearing that we won't win the league as manchini isn't good enough.
If only he had won something major in his managerial career other than the post FA cup....

OH WAIT..........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.