City Artrwork

I am ben kelly- my email account is benkellyland@hotmail.com if anyone wants to make contact regarding artwork- they are still on display at the national football museum if anyone passes preston, hopefully they will be on show at urbis when it becomes the football museum. Looking at the painting of joe mercer way its funny how much it is going to change this season from my painting, painted before the change in owners, think I might paint it again now its changed to sky blue!

Up the blues!

Great stuff on here already. I'd like to offer my services too.
Here is a sample of the kind of images I produce. Players can be printed individually, in groups like this, with text, on canvas or foam, and they are scaleable to virtually any size. More here. http://www.theboysinblue.co.uk
If you are interested in original artwork I can also do this kind of thing in watercolour or other medium. I'll send you some examples by pm.

small_draft%20copy.jpg

small_image_bell.jpg

Over Christmas our water pipes froze in the flat so i knocked on a few doors to see if anyone elses had, came across a blue - had a big picture of Gary Neville with his hands on his head when Goater royally embarrassed him, City fans goin crazy behind him. Great photo.

I'd love one of that happening in stages, like a 3-4 picture shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.