City ask for hearing with PGMOL over 9 tackles

Just imagine the furore if Ederson had launched the same challenge on Mane. Do you think Tyler and Chuckle would have said that his sending off would ruin the game?
(answers on a postcard to......)
There would have been cries for Ederson to be deported.

Was there cries last season for Aguero to be deported after his chalkenge on Luiz or is he still being lauded as one of the finest players to play in the Premiership?

Its an interesting discussion this one.

PGMOL:

giphy.gif

Mike Riley:

giphy.gif

Was there cries last season for Aguero to be deported after his chalkenge on Luiz or is he still being lauded as one of the finest players to play in the Premiership?

Its an interesting discussion this one.

He was correctly given red card and we accepted it. The same is not the case here as 8 red cards have not been given.

the article is a whitewash, complete utter tripe, wtf! Totally missed the point on purpose!

Nonetheless mission achieved, we raised the profile of these serious tackles, either they will now stop or something serious will happen if they dont, either way they cant brush it under the fkin media carpet in future. Well done City

I think Pep needs a little help in all this, a still small voice of calm or whatever. It would be so sad if all these injuries ruined our season but somehow Pep needs to keep a lid on his frustrations.

One factor bubbling beneath is the players’ understandable determination to be fit for the World Cup and this will affect our best players most. A shame that more of our ‘junior’ players haven’t been fully blooded and I wonder whether any loanees could have been brought back, e.g Maffeo.

I agree with one of the posts above that City could benefit from a couple of ‘hard’ men in the squad.

I’m sure a nice comfortable win against Leicester today would make us all feel better.

We'd spend 30 to 50 million on a hard player to see him sent off or suspended for most the season. We're getting booked for almost every tackle we do. Pep said it himself earlier in the season and last season. What we need is fair, honest officials.

Also Maureen had a moan about our "professional" fouls and received plenty of media attention about it, so why not mention that a lot of leg breakers have gone unnoticed? Peps got it spot on and I won't let jealously from other fans of other clubs persuade me any different, as this team are not getting the same protection as other premier teams.

He was correctly given red card and we accepted it. The same is not the case here as 8 red cards have not been given.

What has that to do with the point I was responding to about the deportation etc and how the player would be perceived?

What has that to do with the point I was responding to about the deportation etc and how the player would be perceived?

The media had a crusade to get kun banned...they didn't do the same for Kane and Ali etc when they crippled our players.
Kun was perceived to be a dirty bastard wasn't he.

Shit for brains Kilbane talking shit (as ever) on FF - apparently slow motion makes things look worse and rarely if ever is there any intent - we are just moaning about nothing! The hatred for us is alive and well.

Shit for brains Kilbane talking shit (as ever) on FF - apparently slow motion makes things look worse and rarely if ever is there any intent - we are just moaning about nothing! The hatred for us is alive and well.

That shit cart horse played in slow motion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.