City 'B' team the second best in all the land & all the world

Dribble

I found this an interesting read... Hopefully Mangler will get his move to Valencia in the next few days, & it's a pity we didn't have Kompany included.

I remember they used to say Liverpool's team of the 70s was the best in the world, followed by Liverpool's reserves, but can the same be said about City, especially as we've never won the Champions League Cup Competition?

https://talksport.com/football/5860...ho-manchester-city-b-team-chelsea-man-united/

I take the point that this article is making, but it's not our fault that city's system and coaching makes players better where United's makes players worse. It's not like players like Mata (£37m), Fred (£52m) or Sanchez (£35m) are shite on paper, and if they'd come to City I suspect we'd be talking about incredible they are to have as B team players.

I take the point that this article is making, but it's not our fault that city's system and coaching makes players better where United's makes players worse. It's not like players like Mata (£37m), Fred (£52m) or Sanchez (£35m) are shite on paper, and if they'd come to City I suspect we'd be talking about incredible they are to have as B team players.
This point KILLS the Rags! Lol :-)

They've gone from 'They turned you down for the biggest club in the world' to 'Will somebody, anybody please take them off our hands!'

I found this simulation quite interesting, what do you think?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ball-news/man-city-b-team-prediction-16747061

This point KILLS the Rags! Lol :-)

They've gone from 'They turned you down for the biggest club in the world' to 'Will somebody, anybody please take them off our hands!'

I found this simulation quite interesting, what do you think?

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...ball-news/man-city-b-team-prediction-16747061
I think its bollocks and underestimates how well that team would do with Pep at the helm. For me it would make top 3 as it is still a better team and better coached than Chelsea, the Rags or Arse. Carson in goal instead of Bravo? Wtf? No way would a team coached by Pep concede that amount of goals either. Just the usual MEN shite.

I've not read any of the articles but christ, just look at that second team!! Just need Antoine Sibierski and they'd probably beat the first 11!!

I think its bollocks and underestimates how well that team would do with Pep at the helm. For me it would make top 3 as it is still a better team and better coached than Chelsea, the Rags or Arse. Carson in goal instead of Bravo? Wtf? No way would a team coached by Pep concede that amount of goals either. Just the usual MEN shite.
My thoughts exactly. They mentioned every possible outcome, apart from who manages City's 'Second Team' (If there is such a thing).

For all we know, they had Neil Warnock as manager!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.