City back in for Dedlyndeyivich

read in the papers that Arry rates him as well. Fortunately we'll be able to blow Spurs out of the water for his signature.

Thaksinssoldier said:
I've just heard from someone reliable I know who knows someone I cant name in the club(same one told me about the swedish kid) that City are back in for Spartak Tiblisi winger Yuri Dedlyndeyivich.If you recall we came very close to getting him in the finals hours of the transfer window but couldnt get a deal done in time.I've heard this is a done deal although due to the nature of East European agents this could go right to the wire... top winger apparently although I find it very hard to read Ukranian sports sites!

I hear we're also in for prolific Russian frontman Ivan Tychlikov too - get in!

Thaksinssoldier said:
I've just heard from someone reliable I know who knows someone I cant name in the club(same one told me about the swedish kid) that City are back in for Spartak Tiblisi winger Yuri Dedlyndeyivich.If you recall we came very close to getting him in the finals hours of the transfer window but couldnt get a deal done in time.I've heard this is a done deal although due to the nature of East European agents this could go right to the wire... top winger apparently although I find it very hard to read Ukranian sports sites!

" Why would you be reading Ukrainian Sports sites? Tiblisi is in Georgia?" If you want someone to read Russian Sites sent me the link & I will translate for you? Mavis

Mavis said:
Thaksinssoldier said:

" Why would you be reading Ukrainian Sports sites? Tiblisi is in Georgia?" If you want someone to read Russian Sites sent me the link & I will translate for you? Mavis

Just to let you know Mavis, I think this was a poor attempt by the naughty Thaksin to wind us up......Lack of research, school boy error.

Petetheblu said:
Mavis said:

Just to let you know Mavis, I think this was a poor attempt by the naughty Thaksin to wind us up......Lack of research, school boy error.

hope we get him by deadline day eh.. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.