City Back In For Kaka

Fuckinell fire, we've only just ended all this stuff about kaka and were only just halfway through Feb and the talk is back again

i've learnt something from January, i won't listen to anything on the net, rumours or sightings about kaka, i will believe he's signed when i see him on SSN holding up the city shirt...

(next to jose mourinho)

Brazillian twat and his poxy team of wop pensioners showed us no respect whatsoever. Ok I admit the bid was crazy but they should respect the wealth of our backers but they treated us like we were Stoke City not Man City. If the fucker never pulls on a City shirt I will be quite happy!

Although the article is most likely absolute bollocks it does at least acknowledge that one of the reasons Kaka didn't come was due to the pressure Berlusconi would have been under from the Milan fans if he was sold. This side of things was completely ignored by all the rag media at the time in their rush to damn us and laugh at us.

cerebum said:
Brazillian twat and his poxy team of wop pensioners showed us no respect whatsoever. Ok I admit the bid was crazy but they should respect the wealth of our backers but they treated us like we were Stoke City not Man City. If the fucker never pulls on a City shirt I will be quite happy!

bit of a narrow minded view that don't you think? you wouldn't want one of the top 5 best players in the world playing for City? none of us know the real reasons why he didn't come, and you are basing your rantings about not showing us respect on media speculation.
I for one would welcome his arrival at City should it ever happen, becuase he is a fantastic player.

eastlands oasis said:
cerebum said:

bit of a narrow minded view that don't you think? you wouldn't want one of the top 5 best players in the world playing for City? none of us know the real reasons why he didn't come, and you are basing your rantings about not showing us respect on media speculation.
I for one would welcome his arrival at City should it ever happen, becuase he is a fantastic player.

Fair comment. I am somewhat embarassed by the debacle as it gave credence to rag rants. On reflection I can understand his reticence and yes I would be delighted to see the likes of Kaka in the sky blue of City
Anyone got any custard for my slice of humble pie :O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.