City barred from interviewing City players, no really!

MCFCRussell got back to me via a direct tweet. In brief, the club - and every club on the planet - can't interview in certain areas. City like to do their interviews pitch-side, but that is an exclusive zone for TV rights holders. As is backstage at the stadium. They can conduct interviews in the mix zone, though CityTV/mcfc.co.uk like to keep their interviews exclusive from other press, which is understandable.

Lock this now!

DidsburyCitizen said:
MCFCRussell got back to me via a direct tweet. In brief, the club - and every club on the planet - can't interview in certain areas. City like to do their interviews pitch-side, but that is an exclusive zone for TV rights holders. As is backstage at the stadium. They can conduct interviews in the mix zone, though CityTV/mcfc.co.uk like to keep their interviews exclusive from other press, which is understandable.

Lock this now!

Perhaps others might like to discuss the broader subject if that is OK, oh great one ;-)

No... I demand an immediate lock! ;)

Least it's been cleared up and it's yet more proof that the City obsessed media will do anything to try and derail us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.