City Baseball Jacket

jimharri said:
MCFCTrick said:
jimharri said:
Did anybody seriously wear one of those? Deary me; Gok Wan will be reaching for the valium as I speak. Er, type.

In my defence, it was the 80's Jim ...
Let me guess; you were a chino wearing, mullet sporting, Spandau Ballet fan? Those were the days!

Thankfully no, I was a long haired rock fan .... had some pride... lol

Not given selling it any thought lads ... my nephew (Big Blue natch) is very into 'retro' he even has found a satin scarf he wears, so will see if he wants it first...

MCFCTrick said:
Having a clearout in the eaves, and found a suitcase with this gem in there ...
20140409_164549_zps042a7dae.jpg

Reckon from around 1989?

No offense but that is one ugly jacket. Blooming heck!!

CtidBlueMooner said:
Reminds me of an official City American Football shirt I had from c. 1987, which had "Citizens" on it. Happy memories.

Oh the memories, I also had the Citizens American football shirt it was when wearing the Dolphins or 49ers sweatshirt was in fashion.

CtidBlueMooner said:
Reminds me of an official City American Football shirt I had from c. 1987, which had "Citizens" on it. Happy memories.

pic?

I wore that bad boy at high school around 92/93. At the same time I recall Spurs and Everton had the same. Think it cost the best part of 100 quid. Eeee, them were the days. 10 b&h and a bottle of strawberry 20/20 = I'm fucking mint.

Truth be told, my, err, 'mate' may well have cut out the city bits & badges and blu tacked them onto his spare bedroom wall some years later. The sad bastard I was, er, am, err he was.

rick773 said:
CtidBlueMooner said:

pic?

Long gone I'm afraid...it was laser blue with the obligatory Rab C Nesbitt holes and biiiiggg numbers front and back. Would love to see a pic if anyone still has one ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.