City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

The commentary was ok on the fifa website.
Unfortunately tnt was piss take fest. Anybody with a legit account needs to complain about that **** Savage. I thought he was bad the other night but this was different gravy. Talking about getting 3000 in the Auto windscreens but then neither of the fuck wits adding that it was not the norm and we averaged over 28000. And his getting them Rag bastards in whenever he could. Absolutely fucking disgraceful!

Unfortunately tnt was piss take fest. Anybody with a legit account needs to complain about that **** Savage. I thought he was bad the other night but this was different gravy. Talking about getting 3000 in the Auto windscreens but then neither of the fuck wits adding that it was not the norm and we averaged over 28000. And his getting them Rag bastards in whenever he could. Absolutely fucking disgraceful!
And he sounded so fucking miserable.

Everyone who thought this cup was a waste of time doesn’t understand how much PR like this is worth to the club over the long term. It’s all about global domination.

now get home and win the league pep
It's funny, the first thing I thought was it is a shame we didn't win the league cup for the 5th year in a row as we would have broke the dippers record. It is going to take at least another 6 years to get anywhere near that again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.