City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

Not sure why people are hating on Savage so much. He was nauseatingly praising us all game, constantly going on about how it is the best football he has ever seen and could watch it all day every day.
It’s a bit like supporters of other clubs booing Grealish, IMO. Panto villian.

Savage rates City and admires their achievements. He runs a football club and knows how well City are managed.

It’s a bit like supporters of other clubs booing Grealish, IMO. Panto villian.

Savage rates City and admires their achievements. He runs a football club and knows how well City are managed.
Privately, Savage probably does admire what City and Pep have achieved - who would not ?
But, publicly, he continually references the Stretford Serpents whenever possible.
Perhaps, he bulls-up Pep in the hope that Macclesfield get a City youngster who may not make it, on loan or for a cheap price.
Never trust that hypocritical harlot...

He was Mancini's mate. He became a city fan overnight as soon as Mancini took over. He is not particularly good at commentary and not particularly good at analysis. Slightly above Micah Richards in terms of punditry. I really cannot see the hatred though.
i don't hate savage, far from it i think he's one of the better ones when we're playing, but he was very subdued in our two games, maybe his co commentator didn't help, i don't know.

i don't hate savage, far from it i think he's one of the better ones when we're playing, but he was very subdued in our two games, maybe his co commentator didn't help, i don't know.
Contrast that to how excited he was commentating on rags v Copenhagen. "I still think there's another goal in this for manchessss niited". Scream squeal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.