City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

Written in the stars - rain for the presentation and a downpour thereafter.

Been a good trip - a lot of people in this part of the world wanting City to do well.

It was warm and humid tonight. All the players showed how fit they are to play in those conditions.

Watched 3 games and coming away as World Champions to cap it off.

What a wonderful time to be a Blue.

After the years of shit and tripe we suffered in the 90s and now we’re the greatest in the world and quite possibly of all time. Our club, our City that we stood watching in the pissing rain against the likes of Stockport and Lincoln, now hold five trophies in one year, including being world champions and CL winners. It’s fucking brilliant and long may it continue!

Two years ago virtually to the day, I rang the bell ending my radiotherapy.
One year ago, I was in hospital over xmas and new year having the stuff removed that the radiotherapy couldn't kill.
Tonight having been at the Etihad, Wembley, Istanbul and Athens, I'm in dreamland realising just how lucky I am to support the best team in the land and all the world.

Enjoy it blues its our time, we've earned it.

What a wonderful time to be a Blue.

After the years of shit and tripe we suffered in the 90s and now we’re the greatest in the world and quite possibly of all time. Our club, our City that we stood watching in the pissing rain against the likes of Stockport and Lincoln, now hold five trophies in one year, including being world champions and CL winners. It’s fucking brilliant and long may it continue!
Wycombe :(

well done, another trophy, rivals already going on twatter of how much they dont care. the more they dont care the more trophies we will continue to collect.

piss in their face.

thought the opponents will make the games bit tighter but luckily they were way off from our level.

this was the last CWC in this current (easier/shorter) format, good we won it.

lets hope the two clean sheets and another trophy gives us some momentum for the PL especially the Everton game which is a must win.
clean sheets need to come back to our PL games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.