City beat Fluminense and are crowned World Club Champions

Quintuple done and the greatest season in history complete. Champions of england. Champions of europe. Champions of the world.

Completely meaningless if Rodri's injured mind but I'm putting all my hopes into it being nothing more than a jarring. if they suspected anything else they'd surely have him off his feet right now and not walking around, would be negligent otherwise. Fingers crossed.

To those sad red twats who took 6 months to come up with those shitty stickers the other week, nobody remembers the second team to hold the English league title, FA Cup, European Champions League, European Super Cup, and World Club Cup all at the same time……..

That’s because we’re the first fucking team to do it so suck it up you Rag cunts!

No way Rodri is seriously injured if the physio team allowed him back on the pitch to shake hands with the opposition and officials.. good signs!
I think quite often they recommend moving the limbs normally as much as possible but it doesn’t mean it isn’t damaged. We’ll have to wait and see.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.