City Bets - 2022/23

Was best £20 bet I ever had! He gave it as good run. Well done those that cashed out too.
Yes, it was so nearly the best bet ever. Just lost his edge the last few games, still playing well enough, but chances which were flying in early in the season started hitting the post or straight at goalie. Unlucky mucker.

Well it was fun (40) but look at the bigger and more important picture. Hopefully saving his goals for the finals. Happy I never cashed out even though I could have been £1k up!

Gutted for you guys.....it's never over til the fat lady sings though and still part of/90 mins to go at Brentford for both of the bets.

Gutted for you guys.....it's never over til the fat lady sings though and still part of/90 mins to go at Brentford for both of the bets.
The 40 goal bets dead pal. Even the happiest of clappers would agree. I just hope Kev puts one on his head at Brighton so the 10 assist crew get a result.

Was best £20 bet I ever had! He gave it as good run. Well done those that cashed out too.
Agreed, a great value bet that really could have come in, chances against Leeds and last night alone could have brought home the bacon. Ah well, he gave us a great run for the money.
And still the hope, even if remote, of just one more killer Kev pass to EH at Brentford please...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.