City Bets - 2022/23

I've made a bet on Alvarez to score 20 goals (PL) at 68/1 on Bet365. Can't help but feel its got a much better chance of happening than those odds imply. Had 9 last season and Haaland was fit. If the robot goes down hurt, Alvarez could bang 9 or 10 in a single month if things fall his way.
Fair shout that. Let's hope our robot stays fit, if he doesn't then them odds will look silly.

I've made a bet on Alvarez to score 20 goals (PL) at 68/1 on Bet365. Can't help but feel its got a much better chance of happening than those odds imply. Had 9 last season and Haaland was fit. If the robot goes down hurt, Alvarez could bang 9 or 10 in a single month if things fall his way.
Could be a decent one. Wouldn’t put it past moving to a 3232 to accommodate both him & Haaland.

Could be a decent one. Wouldn’t put it past moving to a 3232 to accommodate both him & Haaland.
Yeah there’s a couple worlds where Julian bags 20. Think he could do it with any outcome if the cards fall right. Whether that’s more time at RW, the KDB role, a 2 striker attack, or the unfortunate event that Haaland gets hurt. Regardless, good luck to whoever is tailing.

Okay Ladies & Gentleman,
I only managed 2/4 last year on my team acca - so i’ve had a good think and my season predictions are :

£20.00 on….
Chelsea to finish top 4
Leeds to win Championship
Barnsley to win league 1
Wrexham to win league 2
Celtic to win Scot Premiership

Returns £27,562.50

I’ve gone for…

Wrexham to win league 2
Oldham top 7 finish
Falkirk to win Scottish league 1
Real Madrid to win la liga
Bayern to win Bundesliga
Celtic to win Scottish premiership
Liverpool top 4
City to win champions league

£25 return £10k

Okay Ladies & Gentleman,
I only managed 2/4 last year on my team acca - so i’ve had a good think and my season predictions are :

£20.00 on….
Chelsea to finish top 4
Leeds to win Championship
Barnsley to win league 1
Wrexham to win league 2
Celtic to win Scot Premiership

Returns £27,562.50
1/5 then this season mate which is worse than you did last season :)

Good shout this, considering the amount of games next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.