City Bets - 2022/23

What's the craic with those with the 40 goal bet? Six in six needed, what's the cash out like? £3.50 and a packet of Wotsits I imagine
No, the nearer he gets, the more likely it becomes, the better the cash out offer - currently 95/1, not as good as the offer has been but a lot better than a couple of weeks ago too. Food for thought with the prospect of resting in some of those last 6 games...

Exactly, if we get daylight there is a real chance that he'll be rested for CL, so a couple of hat-tricks beforehand please EH..!

8/13 with Betfair, but the market is tiny, and as long as 4/1 to lay the bet!
Skybet cash-out currently showing £1153 to my £12 bet (~95/1 compared to opening 250/1), a grand's a grand but we've come a long way to jump off the rollercoaster now..!!
As Ronan Keating said regarding rollercoasters……”just gotta ride it……all night long’. Reminds me of a Thai poster in Phuket I once came across

It's been confirmed by sky on a email posted in this thread it's 9 premier league assists for Haaland from Kev.
1 more for the magic ten. CTID
I have also seen a reply from skybet saying the penalty assist doesn't count, calling it a fantasy assist and its not for long season bets. I'm hoping its just one more assist required but I'm not 100% sure. Hopefully it comes in either way.

I have also seen a reply from skybet saying the penalty assist doesn't count, calling it a fantasy assist and its not for long season bets. I'm hoping its just one more assist required but I'm not 100% sure. Hopefully it comes in either way.

The prem deffo says only 8 assists for kev. Sky bet will do all they can to make it 8 not 9. But fingers crossed

As mentioned and posted recently in this thread...

skybet.jpg

What's the craic with those with the 40 goal bet? Six in six needed, what's the cash out like? £3.50 and a packet of Wotsits I imagine
Had a tenner on it @ 250/1, cashout is £961 but gonna ride that rollercoaster!!! i had 30, 33 and 35 goals aswell so 2 have already come in. Had a fiver on the 5 hat-tricks aswell at 80/1, been on 4 for ages, hoping 1 of the next 2 games (or both) this will come in, the cashout is £122, has been as high as £255 months ago but still gonna ride it out (fingers crossed)!!!

Skybet credited my bet against Leicester the other week.
I had Grealish to assist 1 Haaland goal.
Jack gained the penalty which Haaland despatched.
They gave me the assist on my bet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.