City Bets - 2022/23

I’d love him to do it on Sunday for you all or even a few to force the bookies to make a better offer. Quality bet, will be a shame if it just falls short.
Great post! It’s prob saved me a small fortune as that one £20 bet has meant I haven’t bet on a single city game this season! The downside has been the constant frustration when they don’t pass to the big man at every opportunity

Great post! It’s prob saved me a small fortune as that one £20 bet has meant I haven’t bet on a single city game this season! The downside has been the constant frustration when they don’t pass to the big man at every opportunity
Exactly why I cashed out when I did. The bet was ruining games for me. I was getting frustrated even though we were winning. Hope he gets past the 40 for you all and it has been worth the bottle you have shown

Exactly why I cashed out when I did. The bet was ruining games for me. I was getting frustrated even though we were winning. Hope he gets past the 40 for you all and it has been worth the bottle you have shown
Yep, not being smug as I hope he gets the 40 for everyone else, but it was doing my head in too. Just glad I cashed out at the time it’s been the highest, bar him winning the bet.

Yep, not being smug as I hope he gets the 40 for everyone else, but it was doing my head in too. Just glad I cashed out at the time it’s been the highest, bar him winning the bet.

There's always a lot of luck involved in choosing that right moment to depart and it worked perfect for yourself and a few others. If iirc it still worked out around picking a 120/1 winner, Anyway let's hope Erling gets these other lads over the line.

Staying on topic did anyone have Haaland or know the price of him bagging over 50 in all Competitions?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.