City bets 2023/24 season

regarding Alvarez 50/1
last season a goal every 161m from 1452m for comp Haaland was 77m per goal, so maybe plenty of room for Alvarez to improve.
If he can hit the 120m per goal, he wqould need to play 2400 mins for 20 goals.
So you are looking around an extra 10 games worth of minutes.

Haaland had a good season injury wise so can be expected to not better his mins played last season, so that could help.
The extra mins envisaged at the end of matches, will also be a plus for Alvarez.
And the biggest in favour in my opinion is that fact that last year, City were always chasing Arsenal, resulting in, maybe, Haaland playing more than was ideal for Pep, if we can cake the league, Alvarez could play much more.

I think 50/1 is too good not to bet.

regarding Alvarez 50/1
last season a goal every 161m from 1452m for comp Haaland was 77m per goal, so maybe plenty of room for Alvarez to improve.

Haaland had a good season injury wise so can be expected to not better his mins played last season, so that could help.
The extra mins envisaged at the end of matches, will also be a plus for Alvarez.
And the biggest in favour in my opinion is that fact that last year, City were always chasing Arsenal, resulting in, maybe, Haaland playing more than was ideal for Pep, if we can cake the league, Alvarez could play much more.

Added bonus that if he’s going to be bringing him on for Haaland around the 60 minute mark on a regular basis again, there’s probably going to still be over 45 minutes left in most games.

My favourite is still Alvarez 20 league goals that I got at 68/1 on Bet365 (odds are 52/1 now).

I like it for a few reasons that I mentioned in the old city bets thread but with the latest news on the matches getting more injury time, I like it a lot more. Haaland subs off early when we're winning and if the games are going to last roughly 7/8 mins longer then that's more goals for city and therefore more time for Alvarez on the pitch.

He had 9 PL goals last season where Haaland was healthy all year. As I said before I would hate to see Haaland go down but it could happen, especially where his body is literally unhuman. Alvarez could easily score 8+ goals in a single month if he's the lone striker.

Obviously a long shot but I feel its far likelier than the odds suggest.
How do I find this on Bet365? Struggling…

My favourite is still Alvarez 20 league goals that I got at 68/1 on Bet365 (odds are 52/1 now).

I like it for a few reasons that I mentioned in the old city bets thread but with the latest news on the matches getting more injury time, I like it a lot more. Haaland subs off early when we're winning and if the games are going to last roughly 7/8 mins longer then that's more goals for city and therefore more time for Alvarez on the pitch.

He had 9 PL goals last season where Haaland was healthy all year. As I said before I would hate to see Haaland go down but it could happen, especially where his body is literally unhuman. Alvarez could easily score 8+ goals in a single month if he's the lone striker.

Obviously a long shot but I feel its far likelier than the odds suggest.
Me and the son in law got £20 each on the Alvarez bet at 66/1 bit of a long shot but hoping for the best it'll pay for champions league weekend at Wembley. :-)

regarding Alvarez 50/1

Added bonus that if he’s going to be bringing him on for Haaland around the 60 minute mark on a regular basis again, there’s probably going to still be over 45 minutes left in most games.
Me and the son in law got £20 each on the Alvarez bet at 66/1 bit of a long shot but hoping for the best it'll pay for champions league weekend at Wembley. :-)
Always nice to hear reassurance. Good luck to those tailing. Here's my slip from when the odds were better:
1691242320247.png

Has anyone seen on any betting sites where you can do an acca on team season goals?
Example:
City to score 95
Arsenal. 80
Villa 50 etc

In previous seasons I’ve liked this bet but not seen it this year?
Skybet do specials like this

It became famous as a US politics site, and has expanded over the years, but the founder left and it's owners appear to have stopped all sports forecasting.

It's apparently going to keep going with politics till after the next US election, but other than that it looks like not much else.

Thank you, I didn't know about that.

But I really need an alternative to fivethirtyeight! some sort of computer A.I. betting help site as I had a nightmare today in the Championship: with Corals and on the Superbru prediction game!

The Championship is so difficult to assess - it really must be the most competitive league in world football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.