City - big club or not ?

Of course but does that stop rival fans claiming we were invented in 08 ? Never. I'm past giving a shit about this debate because it's all jealousy and fear talking. They hate being pushed down and being made irrelevant
People saying it's good to have a proper well supported big club like Forest back in the PL, rather than lickle Citeh who were nothing before oil money & have hardly any fans. With a straight face, I might add.

Little old City who routinely brought in 30,000 + in Division 2.

We are one of the oldest Clubs in England with a solid working class fan base.

The Shit directed at us has zero validity.It is like the "Emptyhad" shit.Fucking idiots trying to get under our skin.

We have waiting lists for fans wanting season tickets.

So successful are we now. That Rag tops like the increasingly bizarre "Daily Fail" are doing a complete U -Turn on the Little Citeh negative narrative.And saying only 1% of our support base is organic home grown fans these days.

I take it then, that the 1% comes from the routine full house of 50,000 we pull in for home games. Meaning that the 1% = 50,000 So we should 99 x 50,000 = 4,950,000 support globally.

I did go to School :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.