City boys on target in the Nations League games

Rodri with a HUGE game, good goal, beautiful pre-assist, 96% pass accuracy with 106 passes. Ferran with a really good hattrick and the MOTM. Ruben Dias scoring two goals, including a last-minute goal to win the game. City boys doing well once again!
A lot of people don't realize how young Rodrigo is and how much room for improvement he has. He will be huge if the club is patient with him.

A lot of people don't realize how young Rodrigo is and how much room for improvement he has. He will be huge if the club is patient with him.
Exactly. So many people on here talking shit about him. He will be world class, Pep just needs to adapt his tactics to having a very different player to Dinho. Two very different players that requires different tactics

Torres was absolutely outstanding tonight and ran the show. He showed everything tonight - goals, quick feet, great running and pace. Incredible we picked this lad up for relative pennies. You can tell he is going to be a top, too player.

I'm a Rodri fan as whilst he never seems to have MOTM games he's a player who can take the ball anywhere and not lose it. It literally is a surprise if he loses the ball and always makes him available for the pass. If I was playing with Rodri, especially as a defender, he makes life so much easier.

It goes without saying though we simply shouldn't be having players playing in these games with the virus still around. Typical greedy bastards in UEFA.

Torres was absolutely outstanding tonight and ran the show. He showed everything tonight - goals, quick feet, great running and pace. Incredible we picked this lad up for relative pennies. You can tell he is going to be a top, too player.
But he had space to run into tonight as opposed when he plays for us and the opposition has nine players in formation in and around the edge of their own penalty area

giphy.gif

£20 million

I'm a Rodri fan as whilst he never seems to have MOTM games he's a player who can take the ball anywhere and not lose it. It literally is a surprise if he loses the ball and always makes him available for the pass. If I was playing with Rodri, especially as a defender, he makes life so much easier.

It goes without saying though we simply shouldn't be having players playing in these games with the virus still around. Typical greedy bastards in UEFA.
Equally comfortable on both sides of the field, as is Raz, let’s hope we see them in tandem against Spurs & Pep allows them to switch wings a bit more during the game, got to be a lot easier than flogging Kev on both sides looking for a link up, far easier & more productive to switch what’s in front of him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.