City Building World's 1st Football Stadium in the Metaverse

Either the Echo has jumped the gun again, as we all know how obsessed they are about City, or Henry and FSG are once again keeping an eye on, and are planning to copy City.

1645440489195.jpeg

This is a cracking paragraph from the article. It’s like reading Mao’s Little Red Book.

The Reds operate as one of European football's most sustainable big clubs, with the Reds one of only two Premier League clubs to be in economic profit over the past five years, the other being struggling Burnley.

Potentially, although unless you are on the halfway line on level 2 or 3, then I doubt it.

Why would anyone sit in a virtual seat anywhere else in the ground?
i'm on row C, 306, so yes.
I heard a rumour a couple of years ago they were looking to put a camera around where i sit and to move people out.
they need a big camera set-up so you can move your head around and follow the game with your VR headset on.

i'm on row C, 306, so yes.
I heard a rumour a couple of years ago they were looking to put a camera around where i sit and to move people out.
they need a big camera set-up so you can move your head around and follow the game with your VR headset on.
Just think everytime you stand up in the real ground you might get thousands of people all around the world on VR shouting "Sit Down!"
Be just like going back to the old Platt lane in the 60s when I was a kid.

I like the idea of watching virtually from many angles including inside on the pitch itself. Seeing the sensation of player moving around inside the pitch will be amazing to watch.

For example i can see from KDB point of view of what kind angle he can see to make a pass for his team mate, the potential will be endless.

Be a strain on the cities power network when everyone fucks off to put the kettle on with 10 minutes left in matches.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.