City Car Number Plates

mcfcirlam

I have seen number plates with C17Y and also MC16WON but I had a call from a mate last night who was 20 miles north of Bristol heading south and KUN 16 drove past him.
Has anyone else seen this one or any others.

Y8 NDJ, red Ferrari, belongs to de Jong, I found it in one of coty's stadium parking lots with a lot of other city players cars

mcfcirlam said:
I have seen number plates with C17Y and also MC16WON but I had a call from a mate last night who was 20 miles north of Bristol heading south and KUN 16 drove past him.

Seen a few of the C17Y plates around. That MC16WON was on ebay being sold by that Asian united fan for about 5k last I heard.

Can't say I've seen KUN 16 before though. Used to have M333CTY myself.

mcfcirlam said:

Was probably Sergio who passed him !! KUN 16

My dad has C1ETY, one of his work partners had it because she was called Colette or something (wtf) and was looking to get rid on the cheap, happy days

I've got a Manx one, which I got in early 1990.

Unfortunately MAN 51C was used at the time...so I got MAN 5151 instead.

Mine are on the wifes car these days.

044.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.