City car registration numbers

I have as my name sugests. C17 YKG. The day I got my plates made up. I nipped to comet in Oldham (elk mill) randomly Park my car next to a jag I think it were. Glanced at the reg and it said C17 YGK. I were gonna wait for the owner to come out. But thought better of it incase he/ she just thought I were some weirdo. As I hadn't transfered mine over at the time but had my plates in the boot..

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Had T1ATO and back in 2001. Did register for the auction of B168LUE (BIG BLUE) but never heard anything so may not have been released.

Often see B16OWL around Sheffield.

I used to change my car that often in them days, that the changing and retention process became such a pain I'd never bother again.

I often used to see 'mcfc' on the M56 a few years ago. The letters were done in a very unusual way and I think two 7's were used to get part of the 'm'. I was very difficult to spot the real number although it was easy enough to spot the 'mcfc' it was cleverly designed to show.

Never see it now so I suppose the police or DVLA didn't like it as much as I did.

My cousin has C17YDC and had a couple of warnings from DVLA to take it off him so he sold it to his wife and thus the contract with DVLA no longer existed but it was still illegal.

It seems cousin Dave does not use Blue Moon in his sober moments;-)

Got a lease car for three years , could have waited a couple of weeks for new reg but as the slightly older car I was offered was BLU..GO , decided to have that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.