City centre pub for the game?

LongsightM13 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
get on 142, 143, 42, 43 and come to friendship.
Do you drink in there, Tickets?
I thought they'd have the other game on in there for all the 'Hugo from the Home Counties' student rag 'ultras'?
If you're a member of Rileys sports clubs or fancy joining, (£10 a year), they can show three games at once so I'd imagine they'll all have it on. Deansgate, Belle Vue, Chorlton, Stockport etc

Chris has 4 boxes, so will definitely be on, and he's a blue.

I'm serving a ban at the moment ha, but i frequent the area.

I used to work part time at another snooker club, cant be joining the rivals haha.

I've rang over 10 boozers in the city centre now and NOT ONE can guarantee we'll be on. Most seem to say either its United V Basle, 'depends on who has the most fans on, but usually its United' or that smug dick in Walkabout laughing again (I WILL NEVER DRINK IN THERE AGAIN, and would encourange fellow moonies to do the same).

Absolute joke this, I can only imagine its because most bar owners and landlords in manchester are ex-students and southerners, therefore don't know the score re: our city.

I might go to fucking Croydon, Singapore or Devon to watch it - more chance of those places being deserted tonight lol

Dutton at back of MEN Arena will have it on but foreign commentary.
Gordon the landlord is a big blue and will be watching it himself. Nice pint of Hydes too!

There's a pub in Whitefield that usually has the game on - Beehive - just a word of warning it is a transvestite pub and normally attired men aren't allowed - so I've been told anyway.

20paero.jpg

PruneHead said:
Glenn Ponder said:
Just rang the Green and they're putting city on upstairs (with sound)

Green as in the Heald Green or Greenmount matey?

Think he's referring to The Green as in the old Golftorium which is near Picadilly train station. It's an indoor golf driving range but has plenty of screens for sport. Hope this is true as earlier they said we would be on downstairs, probably without any sound.

cardno1983 said:
PruneHead said:
Glenn Ponder said:
Just rang the Green and they're putting city on upstairs (with sound)

Green as in the Heald Green or Greenmount matey?

Think he's referring to The Green as in the old Golftorium which is near Picadilly train station. It's an indoor golf driving range but has plenty of screens for sport. Hope this is true as earlier they said we would be on downstairs, probably without any sound.

Yep, sorry, the Green in town (Golftorium). The guy said that utd'll be on downstairs. I'm heading there as not many options elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.