City chat on You Tube

Britpop95

Morning all, i'm clearly a gluten for online verbal punishment by mentioning this but that aside - and after running it by Ric/Admin first - I thought i'd share a new feature that i've introduced to my You Tube channel. At the core it's been a gaming channel (yeah, I know) but i've never been afraid to branch away and try new things and quite frankly i've yet to see anybody doing a vlog/chat style vid when it comes to City so I thought i'd give it a crack myself.

I don't get paid for all this caper by the way, you won't see any advertisements on my channel - it's just me lobbing out a relatively frequent football chat style vid for fun in my spare time. Not meaning to be self deprecating or modest but it's not professional in any manner whatsoever and i'm sure each and everyone of you could do - or maybe already do - a better job so please don't expect to see the future Match of the Day/Sky Sports presenter on your screen!

If you fancy taking a look then i've just literally uploaded my 4th City vid a few minutes ago so please feel free to click on the link below and give it a watch. If you have your own channel and make City vids then i'll be more than happy to check your channel out too because as great as it is to make vids the only real reason I do it is for the interaction. If this spurs you on to make your own vids then great, the more the merrier!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xam6yY7C_6k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xam6yY7C_6k</a>

Cheers for the inevitable 'banter' in advance! ;)

Fair play, I didn't watch it in its entirety but what I did see you seem to be stating the obvious and recapping what everyone thinks anyway but then its the same with these professional pundits really! But i'd rather listen to you than go and watch the telly/read the paper to catch up if I find ive been cut off from the world for a month!

Not too bad mate, Really enjoyed it and will continue to watch the more you add.

Hey you cant be any worse than Alan Shearer, Jamie Redknapp and Paul Merson :)

Christ, was bracing myself for a good ribbing there but was quite complimentary ....so far! Haha

Thanks for anyone who gave it/gives them a watch - nothing fancy as you can see but it's a bit of a crime that nobody is talking about City at length on You Tube - or at least i've not seen anyone else who's doing it anyway.

I'm thinking of getting rid of the prediction malarkey as that takes up a good 10 minutes if not more.....maybe try and cap it at 10/15 mins as it does drag on a bit but we'll see. It can only get better put it that way! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.