City, City..

paphos-mcfc

...the best fans in the land and all the world!!!

love seeing blues in Paphos, if I drive past anyone in a City top, I beep my horn, if any come in where I work for a scran, they get 5* treatment. I wonder if rags do the same???? They pass each other in the street without even saying 'hello'!! Mind you, it's hard to say hello in Chinese. P.S it's City related, but please whack it in off topic if you feel! Cheers mods.

I used to live and work in Spain, Loads of rag expats living there, Then when we opened our "mancunian" bar all the expats were sayng shit like " I got a signed shirt you can hang up " blah blah blah

They were gutted when I put my city flag up outside ha ha ha ha

Shame the place burned down

richcity said:
my mates dad is a busdriver and he doesnt let rags on the bus at all haha

This him?

fergiebus.gif

paphos-mcfc said:
...the best fans in the land and all the world!!!

love seeing blues in Paphos, if I drive past anyone in a City top, I beep my horn, if any come in where I work for a scran, they get 5* treatment. I wonder if rags do the same???? They pass each other in the street without even saying 'hello'!! Mind you, it's hard to say hello in Chinese. P.S it's City related, but please whack it in off topic if you feel! Cheers mods.

Good stuff mate, out of interest where's your place? I lived for a year just off Tomb of the Kings Road, I'll hopefully be coming back over during the WC. Do you know the green corner pub?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.