City cleared of any wrongdoing in Garre case - no transfer ban expected

I don't know how these things work. But him holding an Italian passport is different from him being Italian.

Does holding an Italian passport alone count as enough for him to be approached from a UK club while at an Argentinian football team at the age of 15? Hopefully someone can clarify this and there's no case for us to answer.

Reading between the lines. Is this the rags trying desperately to prevent our further domination?

I'm sure Mr Gill will act in a fair and impartial manner over it....

Could be why we signed so many young players and shipped them out on loan - because we have a 10 year transfer ban on the way

I don't know how these things work. But him holding an Italian passport is different from him being Italian.

Does holding an Italian passport alone count as enough for him to be approached from a UK club while at an Argentinian football team at the age of 15? Hopefully someone can clarify this and there's no case for us to answer.
Not sure but I thought the player had to be registered with another club in the EU to move at 16?

To be honest, does it really matter? Let's say, worst case scenario, we get banned for 2 years. We have some of the best young prospects from all around the globe, the best academy under the best manager in the world. We're in such a strong position that, either way, we'll be golden.

ein-junger-demonstrant-zeigt-ein-pappschild-mit-der-aufschrift-fifa-fuck-off-vor-allem-fifa-praesident-sepp-blatter-ist-den-wm-gegnern-ein-dorn-im-auge-ihm-wird-korruptes-verhalten-unterstellt-.jpg

This was news in July, and reading that article there's nothing new added to what was already reported? Why did the journo rehash the story?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.