City closed

Hughesey212

Many people at city offices are not in work from monday only the important people like Cooke, Marwood and secretarys etc. The people who work there believe its because City dont want the workers to give anything away to the press i.e. signings.

First part is 100% true second part is purely rumours from the workers but this hasnt happened before ive been told.

Hughesey212 said:
Many people at city offices are not in work from monday only the important people like Cooke, Marwood and secretarys etc. The people who work there believe its because City dont want the workers to give anything away to the press i.e. signings.

First part is 100% true second part is purely rumours from the workers but this hasnt happened before ive been told.
how do you know the first part is true hughesey???

richards30 said:
Hughesey212 said:

I know a lad who works in them offices next to the ground he has been told to work from home next week might just be guess work but who knows.

Hughesey212 said:
richards30 said:

I know a lad who works in them offices next to the ground he has been told to work from home next week might just be guess work but who knows.

It could be down to disruption with the work going on in the stadium surrounds.

lancs blue said:
Hughesey212 said:

It could be down to disruption with the work going on in the stadium surrounds.

yeh could be mate I know work on that Fanzone area is starting soon. Just what the workers at city have been talking about something not leaking things to papers and that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.