City Crossbar Challenge

haha watch the outtakes,

when they are doing the merry christmas bit at the end one of em says merry christmas from Manchester Utd football club.. I think it was Ned or Micah

I don't think they were "hopeless" at all... There were quite a few in the "zone". I've seen worse collective performances on Soccer AM anyway.

Interesting that the South Americans weren't there for the team photo but Jo and I think Bertie are in the photos section... But no Robinho, Elano or Zabaleta...?

Anyone know why? Are they off doing their "ambassadorial" role for Brazilian and Argentinian players...? Apart from Elano who'll be off looking for a new club in Italy or Spain?

I like the fact that Hughes stays aloof from the players at times like that... I really hate it when managers get involved with the banter... It makes me cringe if they're too close and larking around with the young boys... Distance is important, it's the coach's job to be closer to the players... see strawberry-nose and his lot!

if people could actually be bothered to look in the outtakes theyd spot the so called missing players

thanks ric

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.