City cut down to size by a rampant arsenal

Just watched MoTD2 and it confirmed to me what a battling team we had, I honestly believe had it been 11v11 we would have won, Silva was unlucky twice and for periods we totally outplayed Arsenal. The score line was only going to come once we started chasing the game, Christ we might as well lose 3-0 as opposed to 1-0, and that little shit Fabregas waving for a card on Boyata was a knob, City played like a team battling for each other, really proud of the lads, can see us going back to second next week after beating Wolves. As for the press what a complete joke don't entertain them, just believe that come the end of the season we WILL be in the CL and there will be silverware in the cabinet.

Let the media and arsenal believe they are amazing ,I personally believe we were the better side in the first half before and after the red card .Level on points with rags an arsenal an we've had a more difficult start to the season,although you wont see this point of view in the media !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.