City Data Word Clouds

BlueMooney

Not so much use for anything other than something to look at, but I've just made these. This first is a visual representation of every goal City have scored at The Etihad - the bigger the name, the more goals they scored.
Goalscorers%20Wordle%20Full%20Names_zps2a3cf70f.png

This next one is every team City have beaten in the Premier League (up to the end of the 2011-12 season). Again, the bigger the name, the more times City have beaten them.
PLTeamsBeaten_zps2abd82c4.jpg

And this is one showing every team City have lost to in the Premier League (again, up until the end of the 2011-12 season). The bigger the name, the more defeats City have had to them.
PLLostTo_zps0e6646ae.jpg

This one shows goals scored by City in Roberto Mancini's 100 Premier League games
Mancini100GoalsFor_zps45df0850.jpg

And this one is goals conceded by City in Roberto Mancini's 100 Premier League games
Mancini100GoalsAgainst_zpsf374c383.jpg

Re: Goalscorers At The Etihad

Weird to see Bellamy and Samaras about the same size, I thought Bellamy would have scored much more.

Can we get the number of goals each player has scored also?

Biggest thing that sticks out to me is Yaya isn't one of the bigger names. It gets me thinking that most of his goals are away from home, when we really need him. Our best player.

bosnie87 said:
Can we get the number of goals each player has scored also?

Yep, I still have the list. It's for all competitive games (inc. Europe, League Cup, FA Cup etc) and is correct up to the end of the QPR match that finished 3-1 earlier this season.

Carlos Tevez (37)
Shaun Wright-Phillips (24)
Sergio Aguero (21)
Nicolas Anelka (20)
Mario Balotelli (18)
Robbie Fowler (14)
Elano, Robinho, Darius Vassell (12)
Emmanuel Adebayor, Edin Dzeko (11)
Stephen Ireland, Adam Johnson (10)
Georgios Samaras, Antoine Sibierski (9)
Craig Bellamy, David Silva, Yaya Toure (8)
Joey Barton (7)
Felipe Caicedo, Andy Cole, Aleksandar Kolarov, Martin Petrov (6)
Richard Dunne, Joleon Lescott, Micah Richards, Patrick Vieira (5)
Jon Macken, Samir Nasri, Trevor Sinclair, David Sommeil (4)
Mwaruwari Benjani, Michael Johnson, Vincent Kompany, James Milner, Kiki Musampa, Nedum Onuoha, Roque Santa Cruz, Daniel Sturridge, Kolo Toure, Paulo Wanchope, Pablo Zabaleta (3)
Gareth Barry, Bernardo Corradi, Sylvain Distin, Gelson Fernandes, Willo Flood, Claudio Reyna (2)
DaMarcus Beasley, Rolando Bianchi, Paul Bosvelt, Dedryck Boyata, Gael Clichy, Nigel de Jong, Kelvin Etuhu, Ched Evans, Javier Garrido, Geovanni, Owen Hargreaves, Sun Jihai, Jo, Danny Mills, Emile Mpenza, David Pizarro, Albert Riera, Michael Tarnat, Vladimir Weiss, Bradley Wright-Phillips (1)

Guess I always thought Goater played at COMs/scored? Minds playing tricks.

I don't remember Wanchope scoring any.

I've only had my season ticket since we moved, but it feels like a very, very long time looking at some of those names.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.