City Data Word Clouds

Re: Goalscorers At The Etihad

Andouble said:
Biggest thing that sticks out to me is Yaya isn't one of the bigger names. It gets me thinking that most of his goals are away from home, when we really need him. Our best player.

Seems to be the same with Dzeko who also seems to get more away goals (this is a Dzeko neutral observation - not for him or against him).

Nervous Nedum said:
I don't remember Wanchope scoring any.

I've only had my season ticket since we moved, but it feels like a very, very long time looking at some of those names.
I remember wanchope scoring v Newcastle at end of season made sure we were safe think he also got 2 v everton in the last game probably first season in coms

Nervous Nedum said:
I don't remember Wanchope scoring any.

I've only had my season ticket since we moved, but it feels like a very, very long time looking at some of those names.
A hat-trick at the end of the 2003-04 season against Everton (5-1)

richardtheref said:
Willo flood only ever scored 1 goal for City so not sure how he got 2 at the Etihad????
He scored I think in a 7-1 League Cup against Barnsley

liam81101 said:
richardtheref said:
Willo flood only ever scored 1 goal for City so not sure how he got 2 at the Etihad????

When he was at Middlesbrough he lived near me and i got quite friendly with him and he always said that he only scored one goal for City.

richardtheref said:
liam81101 said:
richardtheref said:

When he was at Middlesbrough he lived near me and i got quite friendly with him and he always said that he only scored one goal for City.

He deffo scored 2 and the Etihad.

1st was against Norwich in a 1-1 draw, 2nd was in the Carling Cup v Barnsley won 7-1 (Barry Conlon scored their only goal).

BlueMooney said:
Not so much use for anything other than something to look at, but I've just made these. This is a visual representation of every goal City have scored at The Etihad - the bigger the name, the more goals they scored. The first is full names, the second is surnames only (and initials where needed).

Goalscorers%20Wordle%20Full%20Names_zps2a3cf70f.png

Goalscorers%20Wordle%20Surnames_zpsa28b92bb.png

looks awesome, i really like it<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:18 am --<br /><br />oh and erm... do one for Maine Road

The Blue Goon said:
richardtheref said:
liam81101 said:

He deffo scored 2 and the Etihad.

1st was against Norwich in a 1-1 draw, 2nd was in the Carling Cup v Barnsley won 7-1 (Barry Conlon scored their only goal).

Can anyone remember these 2 goals as he definately said he had only scored 1. I'm wondering if one of them took a huge deflection or something like that but was still credited to him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.