"City don't have a chance..."

Couldn't care what he says he's a Utd fan. The fact is he doesn't know who will finish top nor do I nor does anyone else in the world. It's subject to a lot of different variables of form, injury, luck etc and is a story yet to be written. If he is writing us off, well it just shows he's still a bit dim.

Every fucking rag in the world, former players, pundits, Journos, commentators, presenters, Indian call centre workers, the fucking lot of them are shitting bricks.

it's unbelievable how such big group of people with completely different cultural, educational and all other profiles can be so similar when it comes to football.

freaking unbelievable. like they all have same parents, lol

It is a preposterous thing to say.

Don't think we'll win it? Fine.

But 'don't have a chance' after a third of the season when we're five points ahead after beating his beloved utd 6-1 on their own turf. That renders his comments as desperate and comical.

I think we have more than a chance of winning the league and I, for one, cannot wait for when it does happen. That will mark a moment in time where we can shove this and comments from the likes of Lou Macari et al right back down their fucking throats.

The reason they are so nervous is that thy have been fluctuating between ignoring and mocking us for so long and they think when we do win the league it is going to be repaid with interest.

And they'd be right.

The rags ought to get their own house in order. Cumbersome, turgid football that seems half the pace we're used to from their kick-and-rush style, bottling the chance to close the gap on us where they would have always taken the opportunity in the past. I'm with my dad this evening and he's a rag watching that disgrace of a channel called MUTV and when I was making myself some dinner listened to a phone-in of someone complaining about the appalling atmosphere at the Theater of Silence nowadays, saying it gets worse every season. That delusional old creature Crerand tried to dismiss it as the price of success, I'd call it the price of selling out your local roots.

Grunty Fen said:
I can understand when fellow Blues get annoyed when certain sections of the media give us a hard time but come on, this is David Beckham for goodness sake.

Everyone knows that he's a thick c**t

Ha, ha, ha, ha so true.........

MSP said:
Every fucking rag in the world, former players, pundits, Journos, commentators, presenters, Indian call centre workers, the fucking lot of them are shitting bricks.

it's unbelievable how such big group of people with completely different cultural, educational and all other profiles can be so similar when it comes to football.

freaking unbelievable. like they all have same parents, lol

You ever saw the movie invasion of the body snatchers?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.