"City don't have fans"

Honestly you can easily pull there arguments to bits but the sad bastards ain’t got a clue to counter act it :) the jibes of emptyhad in a nutshell is spouted of by glory hunting wankers that have never even seen a game ...........folk of my age 40+ no the real deal...... the fans of clubs who stuck by there clubs when it was shit and the fans of clubs that went missing when the brown stuff hit the fan .............the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans have it in there heads that they have always pulled in crowds of 40k plus .......... when in reality you only have to google how bad some of these gates where
Chelsea v Coventry 8,923
Arsenal v QPR 18,817
Tottenham v Villa 17,412
These all played within the premier league era imagine if any of that lot would have dropped down two divisions ?????? They wouldn’t have pulled in anywhere near the numbers you have ........ that’s why I have all the time in the world for you lot and the likes of Sunderland, Sheff Wednesday, Forest all clubs that still pulled in good numbers when the brown stuff hit ........... how many out there can say they would do the same I bet out of the PL as it stands possibly a handful

Honestly you can easily pull there arguments to bits but the sad bastards ain’t got a clue to counter act it :) the jibes of emptyhad in a nutshell is spouted of by glory hunting wankers that have never even seen a game ...........folk of my age 40+ no the real deal...... the fans of clubs who stuck by there clubs when it was shit and the fans of clubs that went missing when the brown stuff hit the fan .............the likes of Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs fans have it in there heads that they have always pulled in crowds of 40k plus .......... when in reality you only have to google how bad some of these gates where
Chelsea v Coventry 8,923
Arsenal v QPR 18,817
Tottenham v Villa 17,412
These all played within the premier league era imagine if any of that lot would have dropped down two divisions ?????? They wouldn’t have pulled in anywhere near the numbers you have ........ that’s why I have all the time in the world for you lot and the likes of Sunderland, Sheff Wednesday, Forest all clubs that still pulled in good numbers when the brown stuff hit ........... how many out there can say they would do the same I bet out of the PL as it stands possibly a handful
I lived in Liverpool for 5 years in the 80s and went to Anfield for some European Cup midweek games.

12,000 v Dundalk in the days when scousers stood on the Kop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.