City Down Under?

Ant

A few monthys ago there were rumours of a tour taking in Aussie?
Any news on this ? looked on the OS but wasnt able to see anything.

Beijing in late July, Kuala Lumpur on July 30th 'supposedly'. Just waiting for the official nod via City before I book a flight to KL.

If anything, they'll at some point play a game at Etihad Stadium in Melbourne for obvious reasons. I'll be there with bells on!

they should just come to america again..after this season and all the games that were televised by espn in usa and after that epic finale televised here..they shud come here after all the exposure they recieved here...does asia really need another tour??? all the best clubs go there already give me a break

Ant said:
A few monthys ago there were rumours of a tour taking in Aussie?
Any news on this ? looked on the OS but wasnt able to see anything.

If I recall correctly, it was an end of season game - but many of the team will be at the Euro's, so would never have been anything other than a couple of 1st teamers not at the Euro's and reserves.

eddiemarin09 said:
they should just come to america again..after this season and all the games that were televised by espn in usa and after that epic finale televised here..they shud come here after all the exposure they recieved here...does asia really need another tour??? all the best clubs go there already give me a break

They have been to the States for the last couple of years.

I know it is hard for some of you guys to comprehend, but there is a world outside of America. Go to a library and ask for a book called an "Atlas", it is in the non fiction section,
you will be amazed at what you will see in it.

As a yank, I kindly ask that you resist the urge to label us all as xenophobic based on someone apparently incapable of spelling the word should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.