City DVD 2017/18 Record Breakers

Plain Speaking

I was looking to buy a City highlights DVD for last season for a Christmas present for my Dad. He's been asking and I don't like to disappoint him. Apparently it was for sale in July before the "All or nothing" Amazon documentary came out.

https://store.hmv.com/film-tv/dvd/manchester-city-record-breakers

I think City signed an agreement with Amazon that they would not release competing material after the All or nothing was available, hence I can't now get hold of a copy. Outlets say "out of stock"

If anyone knows of where I can get hold of a copy it would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps I could buy it from someone who doesn't want their copy any more? maybe exchange it in City Square, before the Crystal Palace game on the 22nd?

Please pm me if anyone can help.
Many thanks

I was looking to buy a City highlights DVD for last season for a Christmas present for my Dad. He's been asking and I don't like to disappoint him. Apparently it was for sale in July before the "All or nothing" Amazon documentary came out.

I think City signed an agreement with Amazon that they would not release competing material after the All or nothing was available, hence I can't now get hold of a copy. Outlets say "out of stock"

If anyone knows of where I can get hold of a copy it would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps I could buy it from someone who doesn't want their copy any more? maybe exchange it in City Square, before the Crystal Palace game on the 22nd?

Many thanks
Don’t bother it was really badly produced

Think that’s a book not a DVD.
Yes I bought him that book for his last birthday, he said it was great.

Don’t bother it was really badly produced
Yes I heard it was not the best, I suppose it was rushed out to beat the All or nothing documentary.However it's like when your kids have asked for something for Christmas you don't like to disappoint them, no matter what.

I did a Google search on the distributors: "Studio: Canny Minds"
Apparently they are "in liquidation" Maybe that doesn't help, unless somewhere there's someone with a load of DVD's they might be looking to flog to City fans a week before Christmas?

Where are the Del boy market traders when you need them?

Last edited:
Yes I bought him that book for his last birthday, he said it was great.

Yes I heard it was not the best, I suppose it was rushed out to beat the All or nothing documentary.However it's like when your kids have asked for something for Christmas you don't like to disappoint them, no matter what.
Watched it once and that was more than enough. Some idiot stating the score and what was going to happen before each match ruined it

Many thanks
Has your dad seen the Amazon documentary ?

If not buy him Amazon prime for a couple of months, and show him how to use it, money well spent (and cheap).

Has your dad seen the Amazon documentary ?

If not buy him Amazon prime for a couple of months, and show him how to use it, money well spent (and cheap).
Yes he's seen the Amazon series, he really enjoyed it but it was mostly behind the scenes, not very much of our football, just the odd snippet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.