City EDS Vs Arsenal. 7th January. 1pm. Live on City+.

So the EDS play at the academy stadium which is on the asda side right?

I was watching in the M&S cafe - saw us get to 2-0 and then told my crowd the floodlights had failed. Never saw another kick. Switched on just now to see if the Islingtonites had grabbed a draw and whooooooooaaaaaa, they got on the wrong end of not a battering, but a fuckin' veritable drubbing. Well done lads.

Am I seeing too much but Carlos Borges doesn't half remind me of that French lad, what's he called, Mbappé?
IMO he is fast, and a finisher, but loses it fairly often. I don't think that his intelligence measures upto his physical attributes, personally, but he is young and I hope to be proven wrong.

IMO he is fast, and a finisher, but loses it fairly often. I don't think that his intelligence measures upto his physical attributes, personally, but he is young and I hope to be proven wrong.
I find myself sat more this side of the fence than the other.

Some great talent in that team, pity a couple of them were not rested and put in the squad to play Chelsea in the FA Cup, Wilson-Esbrand and Borges are surely good enough to be in the squad for that match, would love to see Borges given a chance in the first team, but the player in that match that impressed me the most was Oscar Bobb, a sort of a David Silva in the making, I wonder if he is close to training with the first team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.