City EDS vs United U21s On TV Tonight

MaineRoadBlue said:
Fofana looks a player. All he needs is a brain and he will be Yaya like!
Nah, only his physique that does it for him really. Decision making and final passes is what he really lacks.

First time seeing the under 21s and I must say that Denayer for me was the class act on show. Strong, good on the ball, passing.......I wonder how old this lad is as he looks a great prospect.

Caught the last 20 mins and those fucking rag commentators were doing my nut in. Think Danny Higginbotham was one of them. Always good to beat the red shite. Kept the ball well at the end there...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
2-1 FT, fairly comfortable win, not a great performance but an athletic side, Devante Cole played well as did Huws looking comfortable.

Just a blip for 10 mins either side of half time, but after second went in controlled it.

Well done to the lads, some very promising players there,

and a big shout out to who ever went down sounded at least like there were a few there cheering on the EDS

Enjoyed that. Played some good possession football throughout the second half and left the rags chasing shadows. Final pass was a let down but a good performance nonetheless. Hard not to level the same expectations at them as the first team, but realistically, they did very well over all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.