City Fan at Wimbledon

i cant beleive no 1 has seen this yet ...was watching some shite on one
of the sky channels the other night called operation repo its about some fat fuckers in the states who go round on repossessions ...this one was a classic they went to repossess some guys motor he was teaching some students how to play rugby ...nxt thing as there about to tow the motor away he comes running over he's only got a city shirt on with no 10 & dzeko on the back fuckin funny ....has anyone else seen it ???????

CaliforniaBlue said:
It's funny that a guy in a City shirt at some non-City event is still a bit of a novelty (to me, anyway). The way things are going, it won't be long before you see it everywhere.

This

Its great how fast times are changing

CaliforniaBlue said:
It's funny that a guy in a City shirt at some non-City event is still a bit of a novelty (to me, anyway). The way things are going, it won't be long before you see it everywhere.
Same here. I was blanked by a fellow city fan on the street the ther day. Growing up as a cty fans it is the done thing to let on to fellow blues.

Tquestion of sport, cunts didn't show us on the great moments of 2012 bit..... But they do show a clip of crouches goal against us? And people say the media is biased.......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.break.com/tru-tv/operation-repo-who-mobs-now-dude.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.break.com/tru-tv/operation-r ... -dude.html</a> this the repo episode??

davymcfc said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
Same here. I was blanked by a fellow city fan on the street the ther day. Growing up as a cty fans it is the done thing to let on to fellow blues.
Yes yes yes your right! I was blanked the other month in mallorca and i was pissed off...glory hunying bastards!;-

jacko8684 said:
davymcfc said:
CaliforniaBlue said:
Yes yes yes your right! I was blanked the other month in mallorca and i was pissed off...glory hunying bastards!;-
Well if I ever see you in a city shirt I will definitely give you a polite nod. You have felt the pain like me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.