City Fan attacked at Piccadilly Gardens after the Final

Everywhere people seemingly pumped up with anger.

Saw a bus driver getting aggressive abuse from a scrote recently, because the bus had jumped a bit as the driver applied the breaks approaching a stop.

Only recently came across this blue, he runs a Youtube channel that talks all things money and in general offers some really sound advice.

I don't know if anyone knows Damien but after watching the Champions League Final near Piccadilly Gardens on Saturday night he was randomly attacked, people managed to apprehend the attacker and sit on him until the police came but I was shocked seeing the videos below. I've left a message of support on the videos and it's nice to see many others have done similar. I don't know how anyone could do something like this.

Warning the video is pretty grim.

Seems to be doing better the past couple of days:

I don't know if he lurks on here but I wish you a speedy recovery Damien.

Damo isn't on this forum, but he has seen and appreciates your kind message. Ray (Stepdad) x

I've watched his videos for a while and had no idea he was a city fan. He's a proper sound guy, really intelligent and talks a lot of sense around finance etc.

This is 100% down to the media wipping people up into a hate filled frenzy. I went out with some old friends a couple of months ago that I hadn't seen for years and one of the lads ended up attacking me and another city fan out of the blue, saying we were cheats. completely unprvoked and obviously alcohol was involved but it was pretty scary at the time. Fortunately he was stopped by others before I got a whack to the face.

This is what happens when the media drive a certain narritive

Unfortunately this type of thing is going to keep on happening if nothing changes
This never happened before the internet. Promise

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.