City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Wishing them a speedy recovery. Got to say I didn’t see any mither and thought it was policed really well despite limited segregation

So sad - absolutely no need in this day and age. Hope he pulls through.
Football hooliganism is absolutely rife in the continent at the moment. You could say at an all time high. Month after month there are big incidents in Germany including fan-on-fan and fan-on-Police.

Shock! Fans of the home team in our away end yet again. Happening all the time!
When I went to Schalke back in 2008 they had "guest" areas next to the away section, a bit like Fulham's "neutral" zone, where both sets of fans were mixed together.

Hopefully the lad makes a full recovery, pathetic that this kind of shit is still going on.

Just watched Ian cheeseman vlog and he shows how the doors are open to allow fans to mix and walk through to other parts of the stadium.

Schalke fans all around us and as pointed, no segregation. It was all very very open.

Hope the lad pulls through.

Saw someone in a bad way on the concrete steps immediately outside the stadium. Had police around him and foil blanket over him. Don’t know whether this was the same incident? Steps were very steep and could well be.

Saw someone in a bad way on the concrete steps immediately outside the stadium. Had police around him and foil blanket over him. Don’t know whether this was the same incident? Steps were very steep and could well be.

I saw the same guy and assumed he’d just slipped on the steep steps would have been an odd place to be scrapping

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.