City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

And thats the saddest part. Its always an innocent that gets hurt. The aggressor needs fucking stringing up.

It would be good if Schalke fans came out and identified the culprit. Otherwise it could get very nasty in the second leg.

Absolutely gutted hearing this had a top trip and even had a good crack with some schalke fans pre match even had a beer or 3 with them. Hoping the lad makes a full recovery

I reiterate what everyone else is saying on this thread,shocking and awful for the lad and his family,pull through it lad,best wishes.

Awful news, just read this on sky sports. It says city staff are still in Germany to support him and his family. I’m assuming medical staff maybe? Was quite surprised to hear that! Fingers are crossed for the guy!!

I was hit something on the way out. We were in home end so i can only assume in came from a blue. During the game Schalke fans were moody and looking for confrontations. Police threw a few out. Next minute a beer "glass" lands 3 rows in front of us, again it could only be from a blue. All fans from all clubs in all stands do it and it is just mindless. If you are that sick fuck off from our game, football wants fuck all to do with you.
If identified should be banned for life for throwing a glass.prayers for the poor lad in hospital.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.