City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Shocked to see this yesterday, brought back dark memories of what happened to one of our innocent supporters just following his team its disgusting theres no place for it.

Thoughts with the family and hope the lad in question makes a full and speedy recovery.

YNWA

Best wishes from the red side of the Mersey.

Well said and thanks. Perhaps we need to calm things down between our own sets of fans at the same time. Incidents like this show how precious life is and puts football into its context as a sport. Most fans are decent people underneath all the tribalism. I hope he makes a full recovery.

I’ve donated as well. I know I’m just repeating what’s been said but hoping beyond all hope the lad pulls through ... it’s absolutely heartbreaking reading about this poor guy and what his family are going through.

Love the 32 minute idea ... I’ll be at Wembley tomorrow and hope to see everyone join in.
Thank you x

I have been texted by my mates sister who has asked me to post this.

We would like on behalf of myself, mum and dad to say that we are aware of the support from everybody on the Bluemoon forum and others. We would like to thank you all for the kind messages and offers of support.it is really appreciated at this sad time.

I have also been asked to keep their names private, and know there are a couple of other friends of theirs that post on here and ask also that you respect their wishes. Thank you everybody.

To be fair, Aaron does know the family but his information isn't correct, I will give updates direct from his family when I get them and have permission to do so.

I have been told by his sister that the pressure in the brain is normal now, but it is still in the healing process, there is no time set for this - again she has asked me to pass on the appreciation from the family for the kind messages.

To be fair, Aaron does know the family but his information isn't correct, I will give updates direct from his family when I get them and have permission to do so.

I have been told by his sister that the pressure in the brain is normal now, but it is still in the healing process, there is no time set for this - again she has asked me to pass on the appreciation from the family for the kind messages.

Thank you for that update.

I have sent you a PM

Thanks for the update Trigger.

I have just had a message off his sister, saying she has seen this and would like it removed - it isn't true and he is nowhere near out of the woods.
Comments like this are deeply upsetting to his family, please mods have this removed.
As a result of this update, I have removed the posts since the tweet last night.

9a94fd7037d26289979f875b4cd533bf.jpg

Report from our local radio station. One arrest has been made today. So they got the offender now and sent him directly to jail for further investigation. He’s a member of the younger Schalke firm called “Hugos”.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.