City fan hurt at Schalke - now in UK - msg on P39 (Donation link on P 36)

Hi All - I have just had an update from his sister which I am going to post word for word.

"He is now in a stable condition but still sedated, he is having an operation today to repair his fractures, if this goes to plan they will start to reduce his sedation in the next couple of days and try to wake him up. It goes without saying that as a family we are humbled and overwhelmed by people's support &generosity and cannot thank everyone enough"

I will continue to post updates and news from the family as I receive them, thanks again to you all over this and fingers crossed for todays operation.

Hi All - I have just had an update from his sister which I am going to post word for word.

"He is now in a stable condition but still sedated, he is having an operation today to repair his fractures, if this goes to plan they will start to reduce his sedation in the next couple of days and try to wake him up. It goes without saying that as a family we are humbled and overwhelmed by people's support &generosity and cannot thank everyone enough"

I will continue to post updates and news from the family as I receive them, thanks again to you all over this and fingers crossed for todays operation.
Sounds positive, mate. As you say, fingers crossed for today and hopefully he will fully recover.

many thanks for the update fingers crossed

The GoFundMe page is still active and there will be another collection before the Watford game at Mary Ds

This ^^. Trigger has provided an update and part of it is this 'and try to wake him up.'. Clearly the lad is still in an induced coma and it is obviously still very traumatic to his family. If you can skip a pint or two this weekend and donate the fiver- tenner it will help the fan in the long run and when he needs it the most.

Good luck Blue, my thoughts are with you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.