City fan killed

Right at the top of my road this happened at 1.20am New years day. His missus is in a critical condition after also being struck by the vehicle.
Sincere condolonces to all the family and friends. Tragic.

TueartsCossackSpray said:
Right at the top of my road this happened at 1.20am New years day. His missus is in a critical condition after also being struck by the vehicle.
Just around the corner from me,walking home their elderly relative,how can you be run over on the pavement?

Flixton is blue said:
TueartsCossackSpray said:
Just around the corner from me,walking home their elderly relative,how can you be run over on the pavement?
Drunk driver coming off the road?

Halfpenny said:
Flixton is blue said:
Drunk driver coming off the road?
Driver arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving. I think they were hit in the road rather than the pavement

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.