City Fan Map - Interactive

My favorite player is Jérome Boateng,but i could find the name from the menu when i register.Is it some thing wrong about it?

100%manc said:
I see the Rags have already hijacked it. if you look at the home screen long enough at the changing pictures there is a few 34 years jibes starting to show up . . . . . bless em

The fuckers are trying to get as many jibes in as possible. They don't believe the sign will ever get to 35 so they're making hay while the sun is shining, so to speak. Fuck off rags.

Pam said:
100%manc said:
I see the Rags have already hijacked it. if you look at the home screen long enough at the changing pictures there is a few 34 years jibes starting to show up . . . . . bless em

The fuckers are trying to get as many jibes in as possible. They don't believe the sign will ever get to 35 so they're making hay while the sun is shining, so to speak. Fuck off rags.

Dont forget we dont worry them either.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.