$CITY Fan Token launches + Fantom (survey P 10)

Watched the demo video and it’s not something for me. I guess most will buy a few tokens to get to be able to vote on certain things.

The leaderboard will be dominated by rich fans, so pointless for most to even bother trying.

I guess most will buy a few tokens to get to be able to vote on certain things.

The leaderboard will be dominated by rich fans, so pointless for most to even bother trying.

I'm with you. Exactly what will you be able to vote on?

Transfers - Nope
Team Selection - Nope
Ticket Prices - Nope
Price of a pint - Nope
Price of a chicken balti pie - Nope
Whether Showsec can take your bottle of water off you at the entrance - Nope

What music we run out to - Maybe
Whether you get your face on the big screen at half time - Maybe

It's monetising things that have no real intrinsic value in the first place. Aka another way to relieve you of cold hard cash. Because whilst they're busy telling you we don't need cash any more that is exactly what they do want from you - your cash.

I'm with you. Exactly what will you be able to vote on?

Transfers - Nope
Team Selection - Nope
Ticket Prices - Nope
Price of a pint - Nope
Price of a chicken balti pie - Nope
Whether Showsec can take your bottle of water off you at the entrance - Nope

What music we run out to - Maybe
Whether you get your face on the big screen at half time - Maybe

It's monetising things that have no real intrinsic value in the first place. Aka another way to relieve you of cold hard cash. Because whilst they're busy telling you we don't need cash any more that is exactly what they do want from you - your cash.

Totally. A token gesture.

Whenever I read about anything new being introduced at City "for the fans", I always remember that this is coming from the very same club that ran out of chips when we played Newcastle...

It's obviously my advanced years, but I wouldn't trust any of this new technology financial shite far as I could throw it. I don't want prizes or hospitality deals etc... All I want to do is go to the match and see my beloved Blues.
And get some chips.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.