City fans and Manchester postcodes coverage

ManCityFC said:
HankTheSucker said:
M this, M that...who gives a fook? ...we're all blues... I've been a blue for 40 years...SK postcode .......all it means is I'm a blue who just happen to own a house worth more than yours.... big fooking deal... we are about to conquer europe ..... why are yous lot still spouting small-town shite as if we are Sheff Weds / SheffUtd?????????????????????????????

If I read that rightly then, erm.....prick. Go on then hot-shot, how much is it worth? Let's see if anyone with a measly M code can beat you.

If I read it the other way then fair enough, I agree, who cares?

You were correct on both counts ManCityFC.... "The Only Football Team To Come From Manchester" crap does us no credit IMHO and, yes..... I am, indeed, a prick.

this is silly if you live near ot you have an M postcode, a proper way would be to see how many pay their council tax to manchester council, all those in salford for example,although sporting the M postcode, pay their tax to salford council

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.