City fans are the best!

BL2blue

Great day yesterday. I was sat in East stand lower and there were young kids, old men, Blues from all around the country and every single one of them was fully behind the team and VERY vocal. Well done to all concerned. I gather it was the same all around the ground.

Just want to say big thanks to the Blue who kindly made up the shortfall on the price of my pint in the Sports bar at Piccadiily! I had under-budgeted on the day being such a celebratory one!

Also thanks to the Blue who gave me one of his cans for the short train journey home!

And to the missus for bringing me a celebration can when she came and picked me up from Bolton station!

Always proud to be Blue. Yesterday just confirmed it even more.

When we're good, we're very very good. When we're bad, we're awful.

BL2blue said:
Great day yesterday. I was sat in East stand lower and there were young kids, old men, Blues from all around the country and every single one of them was fully behind the team and VERY vocal. Well done to all concerned. I gather it was the same all around the ground.

Just want to say big thanks to the Blue who kindly made up the shortfall on the price of my pint in the Sports bar at Piccadiily! I had under-budgeted on the day being such a celebratory one!

Also thanks to the Blue who gave me one of his cans for the short train journey home!

And to the missus for bringing me a celebration can when she came and picked me up from Bolton station!

Always proud to be Blue. Yesterday just confirmed it even more.

The atmosphere didn't go flat even after they scored. That's unusual.

Pam said:
That had a lot to do with the work rate and effort the players where putting in we could see it was an unlucky goal so they fully deserved us cheering them on to get us back in the game

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
Pam said:
That had a lot to do with the work rate and effort the players where putting in we could see it was an unlucky goal so they fully deserved us cheering them on to get us back in the game

I agree.

Was great walking out after the game with everyone singing Wembley,could actually be about to happen aswell!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.